Your wedding is an incredibly special occasion that you’ll want to be as memorable as possible. It’s why many brides and grooms alike decide to rent a limousine. If you do plan on riding to your wedding in style by taking a limousine, the following are a few must-have items that you’ll want to make sure you have in your wedding limo:
- An umbrella – Hopefully it won’t rain on the day of your wedding, but it’s best to be prepared in case it does. You won’t want to get caught having to leave the limo in a rainstorm in your suit or wedding dress.
- Bottled water – There’s a good chance that you’ll be running around all day before the big event – and that you may not have had the best night sleep either. Having bottled water handy will help make sure that you don’t get dehydrated and that you’ll feel both awake and refreshed.
- A few snacks – Even though you may end up having a large meal at your reception, there’s a good chance that you’ll spend all your time talking to your guests, giving you very little opportunity for a bite of food. Have a few snacks in the limo to hold you over – the last thing you’ll want is to get married on an empty stomach, after all!
- An emergency bride kit – The emergency bride kit, which can also be used by the bridesmaids, should consist of a number of things, including band-aids, small scissors (to cut any loose strings off your dress), nail polish and clippers.
- Breath mints – You’ll want to make sure that your breath is minty fresh for your first kiss as a married couple.
- Headache medicine – The stress leading up to the wedding can result in a headache, which is why it’s a good idea to have a few Tylenols or Advils on you.
- Antacids – It’s normal to get a little nervous on your wedding day. Unfortunately, nerves can cause an upset stomach. Have some antacids with you in the limo in case you need something to settle your stomach.
These are some of the items you’ll want to make sure you have with you in your limousine on the way to your wedding. If you want to rent a limousine for your wedding, then be sure to ask about our special wedding limousine package by contacting us at Signature Transportation in Charlotte today.